Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Let's Be Royal Winner


Hi there. I want to thank everyone for participating in last week Let's Be Royal challenge. Your creations have been gorgeous. I really had a hard job deciding which card to pick as a winner, but this card is a great interpretation of the challenge.

Congratulations to Nicola at Paper Profusion!! I was amazed by Nicola's card. I love what she has done with the dress. The gold mesh is a great background and the sentiment is awesome. Everything on her card is very regal. Please Nicola  feel free to pick up the Top Talent's winner badge from our sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.








3 comments:

  1. Thank u all so much at Our Creative Corner. My win is the icing on the cake as today was my birthday and I had a really special day. I'm now just checking blog before I go asleep. What a happy way to end my day! Thank you again. nite nite - Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nicola! Sweet dreams! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congatulations Nicola on being our Top Talent this week. Your piece is really wonderful - I absolutely love the embossing on the doily. And a belated Happy Birthday to you!

    Hugs,
    LInda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx