Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gettin' Sketchy

Welcome back everyone who has played along with us before and a huge Welcome if you're new to our site! Paula here with my first ever sketch for you to try... that's right, I've never drawn up one before so this is a big experiment for me. I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Feel free to place your sentiment where it works best for your creation. The sketch can be rotated and we need to be able to see all the elements from the original sketch, but used however you like.

Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon

Susan - scrumplescrunch

Paula - Scrap Addict's Attic

Meihsia Liu - Simply Paper Crafts

Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper

Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie
Irena Kowalczyk/Rudlis - love, life and crafts





1 comment:

  1. What a awesome sketch, I just loved working with it for my inspiration. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx